Search This Blog

Start a Design Contest on Hiretheworld Today!

Sunday 21 October 2012

40 awesome facebook status for those in love



hi,
    jst check out some cool qoutes about love and life that i've got on the net........its quite long...but go thru them all..they r quite interesting.....

 *get in enough trouble with my attitude afraid to even think of what would happen if I had yours

 *wishes don't come true especially the 1 about you

 *I was a fool to love you I now see but I never said I was perfect

 *I guess I will cry till the day I die but if it catches your eye then maybe you will see it is killing me

 *never had a dream come true till I found you

 *if I had a rose for every time I thought of you then my bouquet would always be alive

 *If you love something, Let it go. If it comes back to you it's yours, if it don't then it never was

 *Don't expect love in return; just wait for it to grow in their heart but if it doesn't, be happie it grew in yours

 *I love you, not only for who you are, but for who I am when Iam with you

 *We find love not by finding someone perfect but, by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly

 *A girl and a guy can be just friends, but at one point or another they will fall for each other..Maybe
 temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever...

 *I loved you once I love you still I always have i always will

*§omewhere There'§ §omeone Who Dream§ Of Your smile, And Find§ In Your Pre§ence That Life I§ Worth While, §o When You Are Lonely, Remember It'§ True: §omebody, §omewhere Is Thinking Of You

*When you asked me who I liked I said no one. What I really meant was no one but you

*The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love somebody else

*It's not my fault I fell for you... you tripped me

*Never give up on something if you still wanna try,
  Never wipe your tears if you still wanna cry,
  Never settle with an answer if you still wanna know,
  Never say you dont love her if you cant let her go

 *"If love is supposed to be so great, why does it gotta hurt so much?"

 *Everything is okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end. What do you do when the only person who can make you stop crying is the person who made you cry? To the world you may be a person, but to a perso you may mean the world

 *Have you ever noticed that the worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you
 can never have them?

*"Watch your thoughts, they become your words. Watchyour words, they become your actions. Watch your actions, they become a way of life. Watch your way of  life, it becomes your destiny."

*no guy is worth your tears but the one that is will never make you cry

*You laugh because im different,I laugh because you're all the same

*Do u believe in love at first site?Or should i walk by again?

 *If I had the letters "HRT" and I could add "EA"and get "HEART" or add "U" and get "HURT",I'd rather have "U" and get "HURT" than have a "HEART" without "U".

*When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you. When I met you, I was afraid to hug you.When I hugged you, I was afraid to love you. Now I love you and I'm afraid to loose you. ~

* To love someone is nothing, to be loved is something, but to be loved by the one you love is everything. 

 *Life is like a box of chocolates.....You never know what your gunna get! <Forrest Gump>

 *If love isnt a game,why are there so many players?*

 *There is no harsher pain in life then to have someone you love with all your heart, love someone else more than they love you

*Friends are the people who know almost everything there is to know about you and still want to be your friend

*If you die before me ask if you could bring a friend along

*I wrote your name in the sand, but it was washed away. I wrote your name in the clouds and it was blown
away.

 *I wrote your name in my heart and forever it will stay

*A best friend is someone who walks in when the rest of the world walks out

*Everybody should have at least two good friends, one to talk to and one to talk about

*Missing someone gets easier every day because even though you are farther away from the last time you saw them, you are closer to the next time you will

 *If I could give you one gift in the world it would be the ability to see yourself as I see you. Maybe then you'll realize how special you really are

 *You've got no reason to be jealous,I've never been untrue, they might be looking, but I'm only looking at you

*I would tell you to go to hell,but all dogs go to Heaven

*A great pleasure in life is doing what others say you cannot

*Should i smile because your my friend Or cry cos thats all you'll be!



 "Hard Rock has always been my scene, and Metal is my in between! STRAIGHT UP!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment